In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, Duncan Family Trust will not be making grants or donations for the remainder of 2020. Thank you for your understanding and support in this difficult time.
Step 1: Qualifications
Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status and be located within our local communities. The trust shall distribute funds with priority given to the three areas of focus:
- Human Services / Community
Following is a brief description of the organizations that fit into each category:
- Education – an organization whose supports public schools within our communities.
- Human Services / Community – an organization who serves people or whose goal is to create an overall improvement in the quality of life.
- Aviation – an organization associated with the promotion and education of aircraft.
The Duncan Family Trust does not provide funds for the public promotion of organizations, individuals, churches or religious issues, post proms and athletic teams.
Step 2: Submit Grant Application Letter
Members of the committee will review your request and determine if your organization will be a recipient of grant funding. You will be notified of this decision in a timely manner.
All grant applications must be submitted online. Please have the following information ready when filling out the application:
- Organization name, address, phone number, and contact;
- Organization’s background information and mission;
- Total amount of funding requested; and
- The objective(s) and the underlying need, problem or opportunity.
Step 3: Consideration
Acceptance for funding will be prioritized according to how closely the request fits with our mission statement. In some cases, a meeting or site visit may be requested for new applicants.
Organizations may apply or receive funds only one time per year.